I would want to start an internet dropshipping business, however i have no idea how to get started. I would want to concentrate on giftware and accessories. Where will i find products and how do you get set up an internet site without any technical knowledge? – Beth N.
Great question, Beth. Inside the good old days of the web, i.e. just last year :o), it took a considerable amount of effort to produce an ecommerce website, especially one who offered turnkey dropship websites.
The to-do list for building a good small site was extensive.
· You first of all had to discover a company would you turnkey dropship websites merchandise for you. Believe it or not, there seemed to be not really a dropshipper on every corner in the Web in the past.
· After you found this kind of company, you needed to put together a proper business account along with them, which regularly meant completing forms, jumping through hoops, providing all of them with proof of a company license, a tax ID number, a pint of blood, the commitment of the first born, and on and on.
Then a real fun began.
· You experienced to tear apart the company’s print catalogs and scan within the pictures of merchandise you wished to promote on the website.
· You experienced to develop the web site by hand having an HTML editor, and type in all the product descriptions and prices, which made updating the internet site a manual nightmare. Changing $1.95 to $2.95 could literally take around 30 minutes.
· You had to identify a dependable hosting company to host the website. It was harder than you may think. Finding a dependable hosting company from the golden ages of the web was like finding a painless dentist in the old west. They merely didn’t exist. You have to choose the hosting company that you just hoped would give you the least quantity of pain. And also you were always wrong.
· You have to sign up a domain name. This part was uncomplicated, IF you had the genius IQ needed to think up a coherent website address which was not already taken by another business or even a &^%$# cyber-squatter (low level life forms who register domain names and ransom these to individuals and firms that could really use them).
· And whenever you ultimately think you may have thought about everything there exists to consider, that you have done everything that should be done, you launch the web page amid little fanfare and much prayer.
This suddenly occurs for you (always during the night) that the sole thing you forgot to build straight into your brand new website is a way for your customers to purchase their purchase online with credit cards (there was no Pay Pal in the dark ages, my child…).
You awake in the cold sweat and finally discover why you haven’t sold just one Beanie Baby since your site was introduced.
Ah, the great past… Thank God they may be gone.
Lucky for you personally and me, Beth, there are now a variety of companies on the net which can help folks like us create a turnkey dropship website without ever breaking a sweat.
By turnkey, I am talking about they provides you with a whole, payment-enabled website and also the merchandise to offer on the website. The only thing you do is turn the real key (as it were) to start out your brand new business.
You choose the style of the site, the merchandise you wish to sell, and they take it from there. They could explain to you the way to setup an online payment system, allow you to register your own domain name, offer technical support, and much more.
It depends on you to market the internet site and drive customers with it, but sometimes the firms will even help you accomplish that with free search engine submissions and marketing tips. Also you can sell the merchandise at online auctions like eBay and Yahoo! Auctions. There is no quicker method to get turnkey dropship websites in just days.